Review and Publication Process
The IAARC review and publication process follows stable, fair, transparent, and objective standard procedures that comply with quality requirements set out by databases such as Scopus.
Authors and reviewers are required to take note of and comply with the following:
- Paper quality and review criteria (ISARC Review Criteria and Review Forms)
- Each paper will be assigned to at least 2 reviewers (Area Chairs)
- Selection and ranking process: based on the objectively determined quality of each paper, papers will be ranked/selected/assigned/etc. (Technical Chairs)
- Reviewers will be asked to declare potential conflicts of interest
- ISARC Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
- Papers with be published as part of the ISARC proceeding series (ISSN 2413-5844)
- Proceedings and paper will be published Open Access through the repository ISARC Proceedings (in order to increase reach and searchability we plan to provide them to other repositories as well).